Innovation in Brazil, India, and South Africa: A New Drive for Economic Growth and Development
The Brazilian Centre for International Relations (CEBRI), Prospectiva Consultoria, the Brazil Institute, and the International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (ICTSD) invite you to a seminar on Innovation in Brazil, India, and South Africa, which will take place on July 15, 2009 in Geneva.
The seminar offers an opportunity to evaluate innovation policies in Brazil and compare them with policies in India and South Africa, thus contributing new knowledge to discussions on how developing countries implement national strategies to promote innovation.
Event will take place in Geneva
- The globalization of inventive capabilities: a new landscape?
- Towards 2018:South Africa's 10-Year National Innovation Plan
- IP Strategies to Enhance Competitiveness: India's Experience
- Bioenergy: a successful case of innovation in Brazil
- Innovation in the Context of Industrial Policies in Brazil