Wilson Center Public Policy Scholar Nik Nanos discussed his firms recent polling of North American energy opinions with the CBC.
Canada Institute public policy scholar Laura Dawson speaks to news media about the new Beyond the Border action plan and what it means for the U.S.-Canada relationship in light of the Keystone XL pipeline delay.
On Monday, April 15, 2003 the people of Québec voted out the separatist Parti Québécois (PQ) after almost ten years in power. Recently elected to Québec's National Assembly, long-time politician and academic Daniel Turp discussed the future of his party and of the sovereignty movement in Québec.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
March 14, 2014 // 9:00am — 10:00am
"Merger of the Century: Why Canada and America Should Become One Country," A Conversation with Diane Francis
March 19, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute