Canada Institute Contributor Omer Aziz discusses the future of Canadian and American energy and what that means for both countries efforts to curb carbon pollution.
The 105th American Assembly gathered in February 2005 for a discussion on "Renewing the U.S.-Canada Relationship." This event was co-sponsored by the Wilson Center's Canada Institute, the Canadian Institute for International Affairs, and The American Assembly of Columbia University.
On the occasion of his visit to Washington, D.C., the Prime Minister of Canada, the Right Honorable Paul Martin, delivered a significant foreign policy address titled "Canada and the World: Building on Our Values." The full speech is available here.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute