The Canada Institute was recently awarded the Canadian Public Relations Society's (CPRS) Bronze Award of Excellence in the category of government relations for their ninth Cross-Border Forum on Energy Issues.
Bruce Heyman, a longtime Obama fundraiser and Chicago-based partner at the investment firm Goldman Sachs, is to become the next U.S. ambassador to Canada.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute