Are you interested in conducting research in Canada-U.S. relations in the United States? Fulbright Canada offers unique opportunities to promising and prominent Canadian scholars, as well as experienced professionals, to conduct research, develop new professional networks, guest lecture and/or teach at select American universities and research centers.
The C. Warren Goldring Annual Lecture on Canada-U.S. Relations featured former Wilson Center Director Lee Hamilton, who discussed the role of American power in a changing world.
Michael Hart, one of Canada's leading scholars on trade policy, has been named the next Fulbright-Woodrow Wilson Center Chair in Canada-U.S. relations.
Canada Institute Occasional Paper No. 4
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute