The Honorable Jean Charest, Premier of Quebec, gave a speech at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars on Monday, April 18, entitled "Quebec: Partner in a New North American Agenda."
Nik Nanos explains his polling of environmental attitudes of Canadians and Americans. Topics include Keystone XL and the importance of tackling climate change together.
The Fulbright Visiting Research Chairs enable American scholars, as well as experienced professionals to conduct research, develop collaborations, guest lecture and/or teach at select Canadian universities and research centres.
How did Canada shield itself from the global financial crisis that hit other countries around the world? Two recent Canada Institute meetings explored this very topic.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
March 14, 2014 // 9:00am — 10:00am
"Merger of the Century: Why Canada and America Should Become One Country," A Conversation with Diane Francis
March 19, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute