The Center's Canada Institute is recruiting for a Program Assistant that will serve as the principal administrative and clerical assistant to the director and staff of the Canada Institute. Responsibilities include maintaining databases, preparing travel, compiling budget reports, and handling the logistical needs for the Institute’s events and activities. Please review the full job opportunity announcement for a full list of duties and how to apply.
In his upcoming book, David Jones pulls no punches as he offers his opinions on the issues facing the U.S.-Canada relationship.
The Canada Institute seeks a qualified part-time intern for the summer semester with an interest in, coursework related to, or experience working on Canadian policy topics and Canada-U.S. issues. Please note the deadline for the summer semester is April 1.
How did Canada shield itself from the global financial crisis that hit other countries around the world? Two recent Canada Institute meetings explored this very topic.
Canada has greatly contributed to copyright infringement around the world, said Barry Sookman. He and Eric Schwartz, authors of the Canada Institute's latest One Issue Two Voices publication, discussed the critical challenges and issues posed by new digital technologies and the controversial approaches to copyright reform and enforcement in Canada and the U.S.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
March 14, 2014 // 9:00am — 10:00am
"Merger of the Century: Why Canada and America Should Become One Country," A Conversation with Diane Francis
March 19, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute