Canada Institute public policy scholar Laura Dawson and Co-Chair of the Canada Institute's Advisory Board Paul Frazer break down how the new U.S.-Canada Beyond the Border Action Plan and Regulatory Cooperation Council Action Plan will help North America's manufactoring sector
Bruce Heyman, a longtime Obama fundraiser and Chicago-based partner at the investment firm Goldman Sachs, is to become the next U.S. ambassador to Canada.
On Monday, April 15, 2003 the people of Québec voted out the separatist Parti Québécois (PQ) after almost ten years in power. Recently elected to Québec's National Assembly, long-time politician and academic Daniel Turp discussed the future of his party and of the sovereignty movement in Québec.
Ipsos-Reid released the results of its latest poll comparing U.S. and Canadian attitudes, revealing convergence on a host of issues ranging from the role of government in caring for the poor and the elderly, to the importance of environmental protection as a critical component of economic development. To view the full poll results, click here.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
April 17, 2014 // 9:00am — 12:15pm
May 08, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute