The Center's Canada Institute needs a Program Associate to plan, develop and organize projects, conferences, and seminars; write articles; and assist with the preparation of proposals for funding and prepare narrative reports at the conclusion of the grant period. Please click on the PDF job announcement for rating criteria and how to apply.
"Poetry at the Border," Globe and Mail
The Minister of International Relations, la Francophonie and External Trade (MRIFCE), and the Minister responsible for the Montréal region, Mr. Jean-François Lisée, lead his first mission to Washington on December 11-12. Minister Lisée held several roundtable discussions, most notably at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, where he spoke on the importance of consolidating the economic relationship between Québec and the United States with various business leaders and academics in Washington.
The inaugural C. Warren Goldring Annual Lecture on Canada-U.S. Relations featured former CIA Director and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, who discussed the decision to either govern by leading or allowing crisis to dictate leadership.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
March 14, 2014 // 9:00am — 10:00am
"Merger of the Century: Why Canada and America Should Become One Country," A Conversation with Diane Francis
March 19, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute