Canada Institute Occasional Paper No. 1
The Canada Institute has released the latest issue in its One Issue, Two Voices publication series, which assess public attitudes toward risk and security in north America. To learn more about the publication launch on November 10, 2005 in Washington, D.C. click here
The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars is pleased to announce the 2012 Quebec Junior Scholar Program. A junior scholar from Quebec will be selected to carry out advanced policy-oriented research and writing designed to bridge the gap between the academic and policy communities.
Attempted cyber attacks on critical infrastructure occur daily throughout the world. And the job of protecting critical infrastructure from potentially catastrophic disruptions is a 24-7 undertaking. Leading cyber security expert Mark Fabro discusses the U.S. and Canadian efforts to protect the North American power grid.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute