Fazley Siddiq, Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in Canada-U.S. Relations, and Barbara Falk, Wilson Center public policy scholar, and former Wilson Center public policy scholar Pierre Martin, provide insight and analysis on the U.S. presidential election.
Canada Institute public policy scholar Laura Dawson speaks to Bloomberg Businessweek about the new tax on Canadians traveling to the United States by air and sea.
Former U.S. and Canadian government officials join former Canadian Prime Minister Joe Clark to recount Canada's rescue of six Americans during the 1979-1980 Iranian hostage crisis.
Canada Institute Director David Biette today announced the appointment of Hugh MacKinnon as the Canadian co-chair of the Wilson Center’s Canada Institute Advisory Board.
Sign up for the Canada Institute Newsletter
Experts & Staff
- David Biette // Director, Canada Institute
- Andrew Finn // Program Associate, Canada Institute
- Megan Geckle // Program Assistant, Canada Institute
- Kathryn Friedman // Global Fellow
- Wenran Jiang // Global Fellow
- Jacqueline Krikorian // Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in US-Canada Relations
- Nik Nanos // Global Fellow
- Vanessa Jarnes // Intern, Canada Institute
- Ryan Taylor // Intern, Canada Institute
- Stephanie Van den Berg // Intern, Canada Institute