CWIHP is pleased to announce the addition of a new document to its online Digital Archive. CWIHP e-Dossier No. 30 contains a 1969 North Vietnam Communist Party resolution containing detailed instructions for improving the treatment and living conditions of American prisoners of war.
Jun is a professor at Peking University's School of International Studies where he teaches courses on the PRC's foreign relations and foreign policy making process. While he is at the Wilson Center, his research will center on the Cold War and the origin of the PRC's foreign policy between 1949 and 1958.
CWIHP Working Paper No. 45
The joint book launch of Ambassador William Miller and Malcolm Byrne's new book Mohammad Mosaddeq and the 1953 Coup in Iran by CWIHP and MEP was covered in a National Iranian American Council press release.
Jane Harman, Wilson Center Director, President, and CEO, discusses important issues and trends in U.S. foreign policy and looks ahead to the challenges we face in the new year.
The Sixth Annual European Summer School on Cold War History is now accepting applications. It will be held at the Università di Trento from 4-6 September 2014.
Subscribe to CWIHP News
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- James Person // Senior Program Associate
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Charles Kraus // Program Assistant
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant