A CWIHP Document Reader compiled for the international conference "The Democratic Revolution in Czechoslovakia, Its Precondition, Course, and Immediate Repercussions, 1987-1989," Prague, Czech Republic, 14-16 October 1999
A CWIHP Document Reader compiled for the International Conference "Romania and the Warsaw Pact," 3-6 October 2002, Bucharest, Romania.
CWIHP is pleased to announce the release of 4 new documents translated into English for the first time. In CWIHP e-Dossier No. 45, Martin Albers discusses Deng Xiaoping's 1975 visit to France - the first major Western country to fully recognize the People's Republic of China - and the trip's importance to Deng's future economic policy in China.
Paper proposals are now being accepted for the 2013 International Graduate Student Conference on the Cold War, to take place at the George Washington University on April 25-27, 2013.
CWIHP Working Paper No. 23
Subscribe to CWIHP News
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- James Person // Senior Program Associate
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Charles Kraus // Program Assistant
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant