CWIHP Working Paper No. 4
Call for Papers for the international conference Exploring Ice and Snow in the Cold War, Munich, Germany, 27-29 January 2011.
Conference Report: From Helsinki to Gorbachev, 1975-1985: The Globalization of the Bipolar Confrontation, Villa Medicea "La Ferdinanda" (Artimino, Italy) 27-29 April 2006 by Duccio Basosi, Matteo Gerlini, and Angela Romano***The 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq War: A CWIHP Critical Oral History Conference***History through Documents and Memory: Report on a CWIHP Critical Oral History Conference on the Congo Crisis, 1960-1961 by Lise Namikas***CWIHP Launches New Middle East Initiative by Mircea Munteanu***
The Wilson Center's History and Public Policy Program is pleased to announce the publication of an Occasional Paper, “A 21st Century Vision for U.S. Global Media,” by Wilson Center Senior Scholar A. Ross Johnson and R. Eugene Parta.
On Wednesday, February 1, at 4:00 p.m., author Frédéric Bozo will discuss France's role in ending the Cold War, with special emphasis on François Mitterand's views toward Europe's emancipation from communism, the unification of Germany, and the disintegration of the USSR. This event is open to the public.
Subscribe to CWIHP News
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- James Person // Senior Program Associate
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Charles Kraus // Program Assistant
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant
- Roy O. Kim // Program Assistant