The Wilson Center's new Digital Archive was mentioned in over a dozen history, library science and law blogs.
Paper proposals are being sought for the conference "China’s Northwest and its Relations with its Neighbors during the Cold War," to be held at Xinjiang Normal University from October 10-15, 2014.
Former CWIHP Fellow Jordan Baev publishes new book on the Eastern European perspective of the Sino-Soviet split.
Khrushchev's November 1958 Berlin Ultimatum: New Evidence from the Polish Archives introduction, translation, and annotation by Douglas Selvage ***The Berlin Crisis and the Khrushchev-Ulbricht Summits in Moscow, 9 and 18 June 1959introduction, translation, and annotation by Hope M. Harrison ***The End of the Berlin Crisis, 1961-1962: New Evidence From the Polish and East German Archives introduction, translation, and annotation by Douglas Selvage ***
CWIHP Working Paper No. 4
Subscribe to CWIHP News
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- James Person // Senior Program Associate
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Charles Kraus // Program Assistant
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant