Wilson Center Global Fellow Enrico Fardella has published a chapter on "The Normalization of Relations between Italy and the People's Republic of China"
Sixty years ago this week, the 1950-53 Korean War ended in an armistice, with neither side legitimately able to claim outright victory. NKIDP has released a collection of Russian, Chinese, and Polish documents on the armistice negotiations which span the nearly two-year period of talks.
CWIHP is pleased to announce the release of the most complete American copy of the Malta Summit transcript available to researchers. In CWIHP e-Dossier No. 40, Joshua Shifrinson compares the US and Soviet records to provide a fresh reinterpretation of the outcome of this pivotal meeting between Gorbachev and Bush.
NKIDP is pleased to announce its latest publication entitled, Crisis and Confrontation on the Korean Peninsula: 1968-1969, from the History and Public Policy Program's Critical Oral History Conference Book Series.
New Evidence on North Korea
Editor's Note by David Wolff***
CWIHP Working Paper No. 34
Subscribe to CWIHP News
Experts & Staff
- Christian F. Ostermann // Director, History and Public Policy Program; Global Europe; Cold War International History Project; North Korea Documentation Project; Nuclear Proliferation International History Project
- James Person // Senior Program Associate
- Laura Deal // Catalog Specialist
- Pieter Biersteker // Editorial Assistant
- Charles Kraus // Program Assistant
- Evan Pikulski // Program Assistant
- Roy O. Kim // Program Assistant