Here are several things about the recent coverage and discussion on Ukraine that even my lack of expertise won't allow me to accept, writes Aaron David Miller.
Edited by Blair A. Ruble, Jodi Koehn and Nancy Popson
The Russia-Eurasia Forum of the School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Johns Hopkins University, is hosting Kennan Institute Deputy Director William Pomeranz for a presentation titled "Commercial Codes and Kangaroo Courts: The Contradictions of Russian Legal Reform."
Contact the Kennan Institute
September 08, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
Eastern Europe’s Most Difficult Transition: Public Health and Demographic Policy, Two Decades after the Cold War
September 23, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute