The Kennan Institute, the Center for the Development of Democracy and Human Rights, and the New Eurasia Foundation held a closed roundtable discussion on National Security and Human Rights in Moscow, Russia, on June 29, 2006, on the eve of the G8 Summit in Saint Petersburg. This forum brought together more than twenty leading experts from G8 countries, including members of academia, law, public policy, government, nongovernmental organizations, civil society, human rights advocacy, and journalism.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #161, 1982. PDF 38 pages.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #257, 1994. PDF 61 pages.
Contact the Kennan Institute
September 08, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
Eastern Europe’s Most Difficult Transition: Public Health and Demographic Policy, Two Decades after the Cold War
September 23, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute