Forbes dubbed Russian President Vladimir Putin the most powerful man in the world. Yet all these successes obscure a basic fact: Russia is running out of money, writes William Pomeranz.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Papers Series, #270, 1998. PDF 32 pages.
The Kennan Institute has selected Stergos Kaloudis as the 2006-07 Robert H. Baraz Memorial Research Intern.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute