Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #162, 1982. PDF 54 pages.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Papers Series #293, 2006. PDF 25 pages.
The Kennan Institute, the Center for the Development of Democracy and Human Rights, and the New Eurasia Foundation will host a closed roundtable discussion on National Security and Human Rights in Moscow, Russia, on June 29, 2006, on the eve of the G8 Summit in Saint Petersburg. This conference will bring together more than twenty leading experts from G8 countries, including members of academia, law, public policy, government, nongovernmental organizations, civil society, human rights advocacy, and journalism.
March 13, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
March 18, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute