Written by Zh. A. Zaionchkovskaia, O.I. Vendina, N.V. Mkrtchyan, E.V. Tyurkanova, T.D. Ivanova and V.G. Gelbras
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #177, 1984. PDF 12 pages.
Dr. Blair A. Ruble will leave his position as director of the Center’s Kennan Institute for Advanced Russian Studies to serve as the leader of the Wilson Center's newest initiative, the Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, which will study the impact of global changes on people’s lives, from their environment and health to their security and economic wellbeing.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute