Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #131, 1981. PDF 21 pages.
Cherdyn: Architectural Heritage in Photographs has recently been published by the "Tri Kvadrata" publishers in Moscow with the support of the Kennan Institute.
In 2002-2003, the Kennan Institute hosted a series of five seminars on Russian influences on American sport, dance, music, theater, and film. This publication reviews the events of the Culture/Kultura series. It contains a general overview of Russian influences on American culture, together with summaries and images from each of the five events in the series.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute