Two symbols have emerged from the events in Kyiv over the last few days: a heroic Maidan, and a bloody Yanukovich. Neither President Yanukovich nor the opposition, however, currently possesses the power to end the crisis. Will Pomeranz addresses the political options in the aftermath of the violent assault on the Maidan.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #68, 1979. PDF 25 pages.
March 18, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute