Secretary of State Colin Powell will speak at the Kennan Institute's 2004 Annual Benefit Dinner on March 25th. The event will commemorate Ambassador George F. Kennan's 100th birthday, the 70th anniversary of the resumption of diplomatic relations with Moscow, and the 30th anniversary of the founding of the Kennan Institute at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. The evening will feature a display of Russian antiques and jewelry created by famed Russian court jeweler Fabergé, provided by A La Vieille Russie in New York City, described by Malcolm Forbes as "the prime house of Fabergé in this country." Items will be available for sale, with a portion of the proceeds from the evening benefiting the Kennan Institute.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #125, 1981. PDF 23 pages.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute