Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #219, 1987. PDF 31 pages.
The Wilson Center's staff and scholars offer condolences to the family of George F. Kennan, (1904-2005), a historian and diplomat whose thinking redefined America's policy toward Russia during the Cold War.
Contact the Kennan Institute
September 08, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
Eastern Europe’s Most Difficult Transition: Public Health and Demographic Policy, Two Decades after the Cold War
September 23, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute