Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Papers Series #291, 2004. PDF 21 pages.
The Kennan Institute, the Center for the Development of Democracy and Human Rights, and the New Eurasia Foundation held a closed roundtable discussion on National Security and Human Rights in Moscow, Russia, on June 29, 2006, on the eve of the G8 Summit in Saint Petersburg. This forum brought together more than twenty leading experts from G8 countries, including members of academia, law, public policy, government, nongovernmental organizations, civil society, human rights advocacy, and journalism.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute