Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #38, 1978. PDF 43 pages.
The Russian Duma approved its much anticipated amnesty for entrepreneurs, seeking to halt the legal onslaught against the Russian business community. But the amnesty comes with considerable strings attached and does not address any of the fundamental legal and institutional deficiencies that created the problem in the first place, writes William Pomeranz.
April 29, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:00pm
May 02, 2014 // 10:00am — 12:00pm
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute