Based on recent changes set forth by the United States Department of State, applications for Title VIII-funded grant programs will be accepted from U.S. Citizens only until further notice.
The introduction of property rights represented one of the major accomplishments of the 1993 Russian Constitution. In a speech in St. Petersburg marking the 20th anniversary of the Constitution, Kennan Institute Deputy Director William Pomeranz addressed the evolution of economic and property rights in Russia as part of an assessment of the country’s constitutional development over the past two decades
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #42, 1978. PDF 39 pages.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Papers Series #291, 2004. PDF 21 pages.
December 16, 2013 // 12:00pm — 1:00pm
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute