"I think the real concern is this is a president who does not feel his legacy will be well served by investing more political capital in Russia. That’s worrying to me in the long term,” said Matthew Rojansky, Director of the Kennan Institute, on Andrea Mitchell Reports.
Reports outlining the activities of the Kennan Institute during a program year, including scholars, conferences, events, and publications, as well as reports on other Institute activities.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #48, 1978. PDF 38 pages.
March 13, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
March 18, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute