Edited by John J. Czaplicka, Nida Gelazis and Blair A. Ruble
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #198, 1985. PDF 25 pages.
On May 5, the Woodrow Wilson Center's Kennan Institute will hold the second in a four-part series of programs on Russian culture, titled, "Culture/Kultura: Russian Influences on American Performing Arts."
April 29, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:00pm
May 02, 2014 // 10:00am — 12:00pm
May 05, 2014 // 9:30am — 2:30pm
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute