Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #48, 1978. PDF 38 pages.
A report on the results of a 2001-2002 study conducted by the Kennan Institute's Kyiv Project. The study highlighted the demographic changes that have affected post-Soviet Ukraine as a whole and Kyiv in particular since the country became a destination for migrants from countries outside of the CIS. The report provides extensive sociological data on Kyiv's nontraditional immigrant communities.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute