Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Papers Series, #270, 1998. PDF 32 pages.
The Kennan Institute, the Center for the Development of Democracy and Human Rights, and the New Eurasia Foundation held a closed roundtable discussion on National Security and Human Rights in Moscow, Russia, on June 29, 2006, on the eve of the G8 Summit in Saint Petersburg. This forum brought together more than twenty leading experts from G8 countries, including members of academia, law, public policy, government, nongovernmental organizations, civil society, human rights advocacy, and journalism.
Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Paper Series #78, 1979. PDF 27 pages.
Contact the Kennan Institute
- Fulbright-Kennan Institute Research Scholarships
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Short-Term Grant
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Summer Research Scholarships
- Internships with the Kennan Institute
- Galina Starovoitova Fellowship on Human Rights and Conflict Resolution
- Program Associate- Kennan Institute
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute