Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute Occasional Papers Series #279, 2001. PDF 11 pages.
CLOSES JULY 8, 2014 - The Kennan Institute seeks a Program Associate who will take a leading role, working with the Program Director and Deputy Director, in defining Kennan Institute (KI) strategic goals related to activities in and around Russia, Ukraine and the region.
The Kennan Institute is now taking applications for the position of Deputy Director. The vacancy is anticipated for August 2007.
Contact the Kennan Institute
- Fulbright-Kennan Institute Research Scholarships
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Short-Term Grant
- Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Summer Research Scholarships
- Internships with the Kennan Institute
- Galina Starovoitova Fellowship on Human Rights and Conflict Resolution
- Program Associate- Kennan Institute
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute