Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Kennan Institute and Comparative Urban Studies Eurasian Migration Paper #2, 2008. PDF 168 pages.
Vladimir Putin began his third term as president of Russia amidst protests and questions about his ability to lead the country at this critical juncture in its post-Soviet evolution. We spoke to one of his critics, who happens to be the great-granddaughter of former Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev.
Contact the Kennan Institute
September 08, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
Eastern Europe’s Most Difficult Transition: Public Health and Demographic Policy, Two Decades after the Cold War
September 23, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute