Click to see the table of contents, or download the full PDF below.
In this Context Q&A, former Israeli Chief Peace Negotiator Gilead Sher discussed the newest round of Israeli-Palestinian negotiations and the larger security picture in the region.
Eight Iraqi women, including the two female members of the Iraqi Governing Council, recently met at the Wilson Center to discuss reconstruction and the role of women in formal and informal governance structures in Iraq.
By choosing the candidate least identified with the recent policies of the ruling system, a majority sent a strong message to the Supreme Leader and the regime, writes Haleh Esfandiari, in the New York Time's "Room for Debate" section.
Jane Harman and Aaron David Miller comment on U.S.-Israeli relations in light of the election.
In this interview on CTV News, Distinguished Scholar Robin Wright discusses the nuanced message in Annan’s latest speech and the great stake that Syria’s allies Russia and Iran have in the outcome of the conflict. Would Assad’s ouster bring peace to Syria or would violence erupt among Syria’s various ethnic groups in a bid for power?
The Iran Primer Blog
The Islamists Are Coming
August 25, 2014 // 2:00pm — 4:00pm
Turkey’s Presidential Elections 2014 - What do they mean for Turkey’s democratization process, the Kurdish question and Turkey’s foreign policy?
September 11, 2014 // 12:00pm — 2:00pm
Experts & Staff
- Haleh Esfandiari // Director, Middle East Program
- Kendra Heideman // Program Associate
- Michael Adler // Public Policy Scholar
- Margot Badran // Senior Scholar
- Jason Brodsky // Policy Advisor to the Director, President and CEO and Research Associate
- Aaron David Miller // Vice President for New Initiatives and Distinguished Scholar
- William Green Miller // Senior Scholar
- Amal Mudallali // Senior Scholar
- David Ottaway // Senior Scholar
- Marina Ottaway // Senior Scholar
- Emad El-Din Shahin // Public Policy Scholar
- Joby Warrick // Public Policy Scholar
- Robert Worth // Public Policy Scholar
- Robin Wright // USIP-Wilson Center Distinguished Scholar