The Kennan Institute hosted a seminar, chaired by Sarah Carey, Squire, Sanders, and Dempsey L.L.P. and Randy Bregman, Partner, Salans, on "Rethinking Russia and U.S.-Russian Relations: Russia's Role in the Global Economy," with Charles Ryan, Chairman of Deutsche Bank in Russia
The Kennan Institute hosted a Seminar, chaired by Sarah Carey, Squire, Sanders, and Dempsey L.L.P., on "Rethinking Russia and U.S.-Russian Relations: The Role of Russia in the Global World Order," with Michael Mandelbaum, Christian A. Herter Professor of American Foreign Policy, and Director of the American Foreign Policy Program, Johns Hopkins University, The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
Solovki: Architectural Heritage in Photographs has recently been published by "Tri Kvadrata" publishers in Moscow with the support of the Kennan Institute.
Buriatiia: Architectural Heritage in Photographs has recently been published by "Tri Kvadrata" publishers in Moscow with the support of the Kennan Institute.
Contact the Kennan Institute
September 08, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
Eastern Europe’s Most Difficult Transition: Public Health and Demographic Policy, Two Decades after the Cold War
September 23, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute