On Wednesday, October 27, 2010, Piotr Galitzine, Chairman, TMK IPSCO, and the late Sarah Carey, former Chair, Eurasia Foundation will be honored by the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars of the Smithsonian Institution at the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Awards Dinner. The dinner will be held at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C., and will benefit the Center's Kennan Institute.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2010
Based on recent changes set forth by the United States Department of State, applications for Title VIII-funded grant programs will be accepted from U.S. Citizens only until further notice.
"Jackson-Vanik has become a bit of a political football whose lofty ideals at times have been dragged into more everyday trade disputes. Russia no doubt will "graduate" from Jackson-Vanik at some point in the future, most likely as part of its World Trade Organization accession process," according to Kennan Institute Deputy Director William E. Pomeranz.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Emma Dorst // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute
- Kateryna Smagliy // Director, Kennan Institute in Ukraine
- Nina Rozhanovskaya // Coordinator and Academic Liaison in Russia