Short-Term Grants for Russians, Ukrainians, and other non-U.S. citizens (other than permanent residents) have been suspended until further notice.
Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan were among the Eurasian nations experiencing steady economic growth when the global financial crisis hit, shaking the region's economic, social, and political structures. Their leaders are still grappling with how to respond.
May 20, 2013 // 12:00pm — 1:00pm
May 28, 2013 // 12:00pm — 1:00pm
June 03, 2013 // 12:00pm — 1:00pm
Experts & Staff
- William E. Pomeranz // Acting Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Lauren Crabtree // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute