Adjunct Research Fellow, INSS-NDU
John W. Parker joined the Institute for National Strategic Studies at the National Defense University in January 2010, transitioning to adjunct status in January 2013. From 1971-73, he worked for the U.S. Information Agency and was attached to the cultural exchange exhibit “R&D – USA” in the Soviet Union for all of 1972. From 1974-2010, he served in the U.S. Department of Sta...
Researcher, Institute of Sociology, Russian Academy of Sciences
Former U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Belarus from 1994-1997 and to Georgia from 1998-2001; Former Career Diplomat and Member of the Senior Foreign Service, U.S. Department of State; Director of the Dickey Center for International Understanding, Dartmouth College, 2003-12
Ambassador (ret.) Kenneth Yalowitz served as a U.S. Foreign Service Officer for 36 years and was twice an ambassador: to Belarus from1994-1997; and Georgia from 1998-2001. He also served in Moscow (two tours), The Hague and the US Mission to NATO in Brussels. He was chosen for the Ambassador Robert Frasure award for peacemaking and conflict prevention in 2000 for his work preventing sp...
March 13, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
March 18, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute