Reader, Aberystwyth University
Sergey Radchenko’s research has focused on the history of the Cold War, particularly Sino-Soviet and Soviet-Japanese relations, atomic diplomacy, Soviet engagement with the Third World, and Cold War crises. Dr. Radchenko has published extensively on topics in Mongolian and North Korean history, as well as the international politics of Central Asia and contemporary Sino-Russian relations. His...
Special Correspondent, Novaya Gazeta
Deputy Head Political Affairs, Embassy of Switzerland in the United States
Partner, StrateVarious LLC.
The Hon. S. Enders Wimbush S. Enders Wimbush studied Central Asia and the Caucasus at University of Chicago. He has worked as a strategist of future security environments at StrateVarious LLC, Booz Allen Hamilton, and other leading consultancies. He served as Senior Director at the German Marshall Fund (2010-2012) and Senior Vice President of Hudson Institute (2004-2010). Mr. Wimbush was nominated...
Former U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Belarus from 1994-1997 and to Georgia from 1998-2001
Ambassador (ret.) Kenneth Yalowitz served as a U.S. Foreign Service Officer for 36 years and was twice an ambassador: to Belarus from 1994-1997; and Georgia from 1998-2001. He also served in Moscow (two tours), The Hague and the US Mission to NATO in Brussels. He was chosen for the Ambassador Robert Frasure award for peacemaking and conflict prevention in 2000 for his work preventing s...
Chair and Professor, Department of Modern and Contemporary History and International Relations, Udmurt State University, Russia
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Emma Dorst // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute
- Kateryna Smagliy // Director, Kennan Institute in Ukraine
- Nina Rozhanovskaya // Coordinator and Academic Liaison in Russia