A Kennan Institute and Comparative Urban Studies Project report on the situation of migrants in Russia and Ukraine, with a particular focus on Moscow and Kyiv. Also includes an overview of Kennan Institute migration-related programming and publications.
The Kennan Institute has supported three in-depth studies of migrant communities in Moscow and Kyiv, using surveys, census information, and interviews to collect data.
December 02, 2014 // 9:00am — 10:30am
December 05, 2014 // 9:00am — 10:30am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Izabella Tabarovsky // Manager for Regional Engagement
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute
- Kateryna Smagliy // Director, Kennan Institute in Ukraine
- Yaroslav Pylynskyi // Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute in Ukraine
- Nataliya Samozvanova // Office Manager, Kennan Institute in Ukraine