A report on the June 29, 2006 conference held in Moscow focusing on human rights and national security in the age of terrorism. The conference was convened by the Kennan Institute, the Center for the Development of Democracy and Human Rights, and the New Eurasia Foundation. The conference was timed to coincide with the G-8 Summit being held in St. Petersburg.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute