Russia and Eurasia
Assistant, Professor, Department of International Relations and European Studies, Central European University
Wilson Center Project(s):
"The Second Civil War? Reinterpreting the Great Patriotic War"
Jul 01, 2009
Aug 01, 2009
Previous Terms at the Wilson Center:
Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Short-Term Scholar. Assistant Professor, Central European University, Budapest. "The Second Civil War? Reinterpreting the Great Patriotic War." Jul 1, 2009 - August 1, 2009. || Kennan Institute Title VIII-Supported Research Scholar: Independent Scholar, Washington, D.C.. "The Russian Orthodox Church and the State: Prospects for Democracy." Jan 10, 2007 - Aug 29, 2007. Project Summary: The purpose of the project is to determine the ways in which the Russian Orthodox church influences political outcomes on the federal level in today’s Russian Federation, and to ascertain what this may mean for the prospects of democratic change in that country.
Stay in Touch
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute