Experts & Staff
- David Rejeski // Director, Science and Technology Innovation Program; Interim Director, Commons Lab
- Todd Kuiken, Ph.D. // Senior Program Associate, Science and Technology Innovation Program
- Aaron Lovell // Writer/Editor/Program Manager, Science and Technology Innovation Program
- Eleonore Pauwels // Program Associate/Researcher, Science and Technology Innovation Program
- Anne Bowser // Program Associate/ Researcher, Data Science & Visualization
- Elizabeth Tyson // New Projects/Technology Scout, Science and Technology Innovation Program
- Sharon Weinberger // Global Fellow
- Piers Millett // Global Fellow
- Mark Schaefer // Global Fellow
Wilson Center Photo Gallery
To Attend an Event
Unless otherwise noted:
Meetings listed on this page are free and open to the public. Reservations are not required unless otherwise noted. All meetings take place at the Woodrow Wilson Center in Washington, DC. Please see map and directions. Allow time for routine security procedures. A photo ID is required for entry.
To confirm time and place, contact Maria-Stella Gatzoulis on the day of the event: tel. (202) 691-4188. Check this page for the latest updates and notices.