An interdisciplinary collection of essays by scholars from the Russian Federation and the United States, this body of work reanimates debates concerning state attempts to manage cultural diversity. The chapters originated as presentations in a series of workshops sponsored by the Kennan Institute in 2005 and 2006.
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Director, Global Sustainability and Resilience Program, and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute