A report on the results of a 2001-2002 study conducted by the Kennan Institute's Kyiv Project. The study highlighted the demographic changes that have affected post-Soviet Ukraine as a whole and Kyiv in particular since the country became a destination for migrants from countries outside of the CIS. The report provides extensive sociological data on Kyiv's nontraditional immigrant communities.
Edited by Olena Braichevska, Olena Malynovska, Yaroslav Pylynskyi.
Study on "nontraditional" immigrants in Kyiv.
March 13, 2014 // 4:00pm — 5:30pm
March 18, 2014 // 9:00am — 11:00am
Experts & Staff
- Matthew Rojansky // Director, Kennan Institute
- William E. Pomeranz // Deputy Director, Kennan Institute
- F. Joseph Dresen // Program Associate
- Mary Elizabeth Malinkin // Program Associate
- Mattison Brady // Program Assistant
- Blair A. Ruble // Vice President for Programs; Director, Urban Sustainability Laboratory; and Senior Advisor, Kennan Institute